Orthopedics Today Walk-In Clinic
2901 Acme Brick Plaza, Suite 200
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Walk-In Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Closed Noon – 1:00 PM
Rachel C. Romack, PA – Biography
Rachel C. Romack, PA was born and raised in El Paso, Texas. She went to Texas A&M University following high school for freshman year, then transferred after being offered the opportunity to play golf collegiately at McLennan, a junior college in Waco, Texas. While playing golf at McLennan, I/she was recruited to play Division I golf on scholarship at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I/she received my/her Bachelor’s degree in Biology from ORU in 2011. Between graduation and beginning PA school, I/she gained experience in orthopedics working for an Orthopedic Surgeon at Central States Orthopedic Specialists in Tulsa, Oklahoma. After working with a wonderful PA at Central States and seeing firsthand what the day-in, day-out life was like as a PA in Orthopedic Surgery, I/she decided to become a Physician Assistant. While attending UT Southwestern in Dallas, TX for PA school, my/her focus remained set on Orthopedics. I/she gained amazing experiences on my rotations in Pediatric Orthopedics at Children’s Medical Center and Orthopedic Trauma at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, TX.
She moved to Fort Worth, TX after graduating from PA school in December of 2016, and am/is excited to begin my/her career as a PA working with the surgeons, fellow PAs, and staff here at OSMI.
Rachel C. Romack MPAS PA-C – Curriculum Vitae
Physician Assistant Education
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX – May 2014 – December 2016
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Summa cum Laude, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK – August 2008 – May 2011
- Associate of Arts, General Academics, McLennan Community College, Waco, TX – August 2007 – May 2008
- Biology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX – August 2006 – May 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- Physician Assistant, Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2016 – Present
- Physician Assistant, Licensed, State of Texas, 2017 – Present
- ACLS and BLS Provider, American Heart Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants – 2014 – Present
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants – 2014 – Present
- The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute, Fort Worth, 2017 – Present
Scholarships, Academic Recognition and Honors
- Summit League Commissioner's List of Academic Excellence, Women's Golf, Summit League, NCAA Division I Conference, 2008 – 2011
- Summit League Academic All-Conference Distinguished Scholar, Women's Golf, Summit League, NCAA Division I Conference, 2008 – 2011
- Eli Award for Academic Excellence, Oral Roberts University, Athletic Department, 2011
- NJCAA Academic All-American, Women's Golf, McLennan Community College, 2007 – 2008
Leadership and Volunteer Experience
- Vice President, PA Class of 2016. UTSW Physician Assistant Studies Program.
- UTSW School of Health Professions Student Advisory Committee. Representative for the Physician Assistant Studies Program on UTSW’s SHP SAC.
- UTSW Student Leadership Council. Representative for the School of Health Professions on UTSW Medical Center program-wide student leadership council.
- NCAA Student Athlete Advisory Committee. Representative for the Women's Golf program on Oral Roberts University's Student Athlete Advisory Committee.